小組成員互相的承諾 Pledge of Commitment




Cell Group Member
Pledge of Commitment

Journey Fellowship
2011-2012
  1. I pledge that I share the vision of Journey cell groups as a place to grow spiritually, to cultivate loving relationships, and to welcome new members of the Journey Fellowship. I will do my best to prevent cell group activities from degrading into mere social gatherings.

  2. I pledge to take my participation in cell groups as a ministry to build the Kingdom of God, with the understanding that an objective is to build up the group so that within 2 years it can be multiplied into two groups. To this end, I pledge to venture outside my comfort zone, and to welcome new comers into the group when opportunities arise.

  3. I pledge that I come to my cell group not as a spectator, but as a fellow soldier of King Jesus. I pledge that I will do my best to participate, to contribute, and to collaborate, because I am not in the group to be entertained, but to serve. As a minimal token of my commitment, I pledge to attend at least 60% of the regular Friday cell group meetings.

  4. I pledge to learn to build deeply loving and mutually nurturing relationships with the fellow members of my group. This means, together with my fellow group members, I am committed to respect, to accept, and to forgive one another. Fully aware that it is frightening to be vulnerable, I still pledge to open myself to my group, and to be authentic in front of my fellow group members. At the same time, I am committed to make the group a safe place for sharing, by learning to listen with a sensitive ear, to speak truth in love, and to keep strict confidence in personal matters of others.


Name (please print):__________________


Signature:__________________________


Date:______________________________



Click to Sign

No comments: